Located in a quiet semi-rural setting on a 1/3 acre in the Mansfield township, this charming 2 storey self contained home accommodates up to 11 guests. It is ideal accommodation for families and groups of friends, set in a very peaceful location with tranquil private front and rear gardens with plenty of room for all.
4 large bedrooms, 2 with Queen beds, 1 with two single beds, 1 with three single beds, and 2 trundle beds, all with linen supplied. Large open plan lounge / dining room with wood heater and reverse cycle heating a/c and adjoining fully equipped country style kitchen with dishwasher and microwave oven all looking out to a tranquil front garden. Great undercover outdoor entertainment area with gas BBQ, 8 seater table & chairs and relaxing lounge chairs all overlooking large private rear garden. Treat yourself and indulge in a stay at Mansfield House and enjoy everything the adventurous High Country has to offer.
Our stay at Mansfield House was amazing. Lovely quiet setting with beautiful views. The house was beautiful and it felt like a home away from home. Our party of 8 all felt the same, we will definitely be coming back.
Irene, Joe and party - Launching Place, Vic
Relax and soak in the country atmosphere, staying cosy by the crackling wood heater in winter or enjoy the freshness of country air in spring and summer. Visit many of the local attractions and events held in Mansfield and the surrounding district. Hand feed the friendly kookaburras from the back verandah or feed the many parrots that come visiting. Experience a quiet tranquil environment, and see a star lit night sky like you've never seen before. Whichever you choose, we are sure you will enjoy your stay at Mansfield House.
We also offer special rates for long-term accommodation needs for businesses and trades people. Contact us to discuss your specific accommodation requirements.
The house was great. We were really impressed with it from the moment we turned into the driveway. There was even more room than we expected, and everything was spotless and perfect. It is a fabulous house and the gardens are beautiful. We really enjoyed sitting on the back deck soaking up the fresh air and country sounds. We will be back, but next time for a longer stay. Thank you so much. Liz and family - Oakleigh, Vic
Download Mansfield House Brochure 221107 (259 KB)
For bookings, call Mark or Ellen on 0438 238 738
or use our online bookings facility.
Standard Tariffs (based on 8 people)
* $345 per night - minimum 2 nights stay on weekends (Fri & Sat nights)
* Public holiday weekends, minimum 3 night stay with 1/2 price 3rd night - $850
* (excludes Christmas and the New Year holiday period)
* Mid week tariff for Monday to Thursday, includes 1/2 price 4th night - $1200
* Mid week, one night only $395
* Full week stay, 7 nights includes 7th night free - $1950
* Extra nights - $300 per night
* Extra adult $35 per night, extra child $25 per night.
Peak Season Tariffs - June 1st to September 30th (based on 8 people)
* $375 per night - minimum 2 nights stay on weekends (Fri & Sat nights)
* Full week stay, 7 nights includes 7th night free - $2250
* Easter Long Weekend - minimum 4 night stay - $1450
* (Early check-in and late check-out available for Easter Weekend!)
* Ideal accommodation for couples, families or groups of friends
* Extra adult $45 per night, extra child $25 per night.
* Affordable rates for families and groups.
* Discounted tariffs for full week and mid week stays
* Minimum two night stay on weekends.
* Minimum stay applies on long weekend holidays.
* Long-term accommodation rates available.
Thank you so much for opening up your house to us. We all enjoyed our stay very much. The kids especially liked the wonderful yard, with the chickens and ducks in the neighbours yard, and the pond with the fish. We all loved the fireplace. The house was spacious, clean, and very well appointed with everything we needed. It is in a great location for Mt. Buller, and in a quiet neighbourhood. Long walks down the street at night were a treat, with the sky full of stars. We will look forward to staying at mansfield house in the future!
- Amy Roberts, family and friends - Melbourne
* 50% deposit is required on confirmation of booking.
* Balance of rent owing payable 14 days prior to commencement of stay.
* Full payment required for bookings less than 14 days in advance of stay.
* Bond payable: $500 by bank deposit or electronic funds transfer. Full bond refunded by electronic funds transfer within 2 business days after checkout upon confirmation that all is well at the property after your stay.
* All payments and bond by bank deposit or electronic funds transfer.
Check in / Check out
* Check in time is 2.30pm
* Check out time is 11.30am
* If there are no back-to-back bookings on the day you arrive or leave we are normally happy to extend these times. Please advise us as soon as possible if you wish to check in early or check out late, so we can make arrangements with our cleaners.
For further details about our tariffs & bookings, please refer to our bookings page.